Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summertime....aah...what comes to mind is hot weather, iced tea, lemonade (whichever you prefer) grilling, vacations, time with family, and many other wonderful things to enjoy! I love summer! Another thing that comes to mind is baseball. Once in a while, or maybe at least once a summer, I enjoy going to a game. Here in Vegas, our local minor league team is the Las Vegas 51's. I mostly enjoy the sport because my husband does, otherwise...
Here's a painting I did a few months back, I titled Baseball Diamond.
I had fun with this one, the idea just came to me one day, and I went through with it. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great time this summer and always. I loved the tomato with the nose.
    Best wishes,
    Vinayak

    P.S. You must have reasied that someone else is using my old blog address vd-art.blogspot.com which is not right. I have moved my blog to http://www.pencilsandbrushes.blogspot.com/
    Please make the necessary changes.

    ReplyDelete